Board & Committees
The Hope Valley Farms North HOA Board of Directors is comprised of seven board members. A board of directors is not only required per the governing documents, but also for the association to function properly.
The HVFN Board members:
- Are volunteers, elected to serve three-year terms
- Are elected by the homeowners in the neighborhood each year.
- Meet regularly throughout the year
- Ensure the governing documents are followed and enforced
- Oversee due process hearings
- Evaluate the annual budget to determine the amount of monthly dues needed to meet budget
- Review vendor bids and contracts for community services such as landscapers, security, social events, and more
- Evaluate and select the property management company
Any homeowner in good standing is eligible to volunteer to serve on the Board, and can nominate themselves prior to the annual meeting each year by contacting the property management company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Board Members
The current Board Members are:
- Holly Hayes – President/Architectural Review
- Dan Birmingham – Vice President/Grounds/Architectural Review
- Dan Cato – Treasurer
- Mandie Sellars – Secretary
- Walt Bassett – Member at Large
- Gary Corsi-O’Connor – Member at Large
- Teri King – Member at Large
You can reach the board with any questions at email@example.com. Homeowners can also request to speak with the Board during an upcoming Board meeting by the property management company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers and Committees
If you’d like to contribute your time and skills to the neighborhood without the full commitment of Board membership, you can volunteer or ask a Board member to start a subcommittee. You can volunteer by contacting the property management company at email@example.com.