Basketball Backboards and Goals
Basketball backboards and goals must be installed in such a way so as to remain as unobtrusive as possible.
- Use is restricted to normal waking hours.
- Backboards may be attached directly to the house or installed freestanding adjacent to the driveway.
- Free standing basketball goals must be located a minimum of ten feet back from the curb.
- Portable basketball backboards and goals must be located so as to not hinder the flow of traffic and must not be left at the curb except during play.
- Due to the danger to children, street play is strongly discouraged.