Keeping up the appearance and maintenance on your property is not optional in HVFN. The following are rules all homeowners must follow.
- You must keep your property neat and tidy, which includes mowing, weed, as well as trimming bushes and tree limbs.
- You must keep the exterior of your home clean. This includes regularly powerwashing your home, and painting when needed.
- You must keep the exterior of your home, including your shed, mailbox post, and other structures, in good repair. This includes repairing and replacing siding, windows, shutters, and painting.
- You may not consistently leave any construction debris or building supplies in your yard.
- All bicycles, toys, and other non-decorative personal items should not be stored in a manner visible from the front of the lot.
- You may not hang laundry on your deck.
- Before making any major changes to your home and property, you will need to receive approval from the Architectural Review Committee. To learn about this process, and to submit a request online, visit the Architectural Review page.