All residents must comply with City of Durham ordinances on pets. The additional rules apply to HVFN pet owners.
- All pets must be on a leash if they are outdoors. *
- At no time shall any household pet roam free. *
- All poop must be picked up. The HOA provides for pickup bags and trashcans around the neighborhood for your use.
- Do not allow your pet to urinate or defecate on private property. *
- For dangerous animals, please call Durham Animal Control at 919-560-0630. Please contact the property management company at firstname.lastname@example.org with ongoing nuisance issues, such as excessive barking.
* denotes a City of Durham Code violation